President of Ukraine and Russia
It is three weeks because the Russian invasion of Ukraine started. Russia, which has been beneath steady attack for the previous 20 days, has attacked a number of cities in Ukraine. 28 lakh folks have to date walked out of the war-torn nation. About 600 civilians have died. The United Nations is anxious that the demise toll may very well be increased. Ukraine President Volodymyr Zellen Ski has known as for NATO to help within the implementation of the ‘no flyzone’ within the nation. But to date, neither NATO nor US President Joe Biden has met this demand. He fears that such a restriction may result in direct battle with Russia. Ukraine President Zelen Ski will current info on the present occasions to the US Congress. Ukraine stands towards the hard-fought Kaluri marketing campaign towards Russia. There are 10 main developments up to now relating to the battle.
- There has been no vital progress within the Russia-Ukraine talks to date. If there’s negotiation on the one hand, conflict on the opposite.
- Ukraine President Vladimir Zeleny Ski has appealed to Russian President Vladimir Putin to satisfy with him instantly. But Russia has not responded to the request.
- At least two folks have been killed in Russia’s bombing of a aircraft manufacturing facility in Kiev, Ukraine’s capital, and several other items of significant tools have been destroyed.
- Russia says 20 folks have been killed and 28 wounded within the Donetsk area of the Russian mainland in the course of the missile attack in Ukraine.
- US President Joe Biden will meet the leaders of NATO international locations in Brussels. Many media shops have analyzed that NATO can reply to altering occasions in Ukraine.
- The US has promised that Ukraine can have the required provides, together with meals and arms. The US has already supplied large-scale monetary support.
- Ukraine claimed 636 folks and 1,125 folks killed within the battle to date.
- India Today studies that Russian troops have begun shelling near Ukraine’s capital, Kiev.
- More than 900 Russian missiles exploded on Ukraine’s floor, the US Intelligence Agency mentioned.
- Ukraine will face a protracted interval of Russian invasion. But the Ukrainian authorities has analyzed that Russian forces could again off in May with out with the ability to match the assets wanted for the attack.