You should know that green tea can do wonders for your puffy eyes, however do you know that it may give you the best ever pedicure?. Read on to know-how.
So, winter has gone and so have these socks! That’s why it’s time to deal with your feet with the goodness of a pleasant pedicure. But this time round, we wish you to take a holistic route, as a result of that may maintain your feet happier than ever. This summer time, we want to advocate some actually modern green tea pedicure concepts that won’t simply nourish your feet, however can even maintain them away from pores and skin issues.
You will need to have tried bizarre pedicures which have fish to take away lifeless pores and skin, however when you give this green tea one a shot, you’ll positively grow to be a fan. Do you understand green tea is nice for your pores and skin, as it’s loaded with antioxidants? And soaking your feet in green tea water not solely relaxes you, but in addition detoxifies your feet.
According to dermatologist Dr Rinky Kapoor, who can be a dermat-surgeon at The Esthetic Clinics, green tea offers your feet’s pores and skin a youthful look, fights free radical injury, and promotes the total well being of the pores and skin.
“Green tea has anti-ageing benefits and improves the texture of the skin. It will help in skin cell growth, allow faster healing of the skin, protect you from harmful UV rays, reduce wrinkles, and lower inflammation,” says Dr Kapoor.
Here’s why green tea is ideal for your feet
1. Green tea reduces pores and skin redness and irritation as it’s loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that assist one take care of pores and skin redness, swelling, and sunburn round your feet space. It may help one decrease the pores and skin irritation seen on account of psoriasis and dermatitis.
2. Green tea is filled with vitamin E, which nourishes and hydrates your feet. The vitamin B2 content material helps preserve collagen ranges for youthful pores and skin construction and makes the pores and skin agency. You will have the ability to enhance the texture of the pores and skin and really feel good.
3. “Caffeine and tannins present in the green shrink blood vessels around the eyes. The bonus point- is you can get rid of puffy eyes and those embarrassing dark circles too,” suggests Dr Kapoor.
4. Green tea pedicure offers your feet an excellent pores and skin tone, because it comprises vitamin C.
5. Green tea helps in oil management, due to the EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) compound.
Learn the magic trick of utilizing green tea as a pedicure
Step 1: Take 4 green tea baggage and dip them in scorching water.
Step 2: Till the water is preparing, you possibly can cleanse your feet with a cleaning soap or bathe gel.
Step 3: Once the water is lukewarm, add some pure mineral bathtub salt in the tub and soak your feet. Basically, we’ve got added mineral salt for some additional leisure. Along with green tea, it may be tremendous calming and soothing.
Step 4: After dipping your feet for 10-Quarter-hour, exfoliate your feet utilizing a pumice stone. This will assist in eradicating all the lifeless pores and skin.
Step 5: Now, clear your feet totally and apply a superb moisturizer really useful by your physician. Try to softly therapeutic massage your feet by utilizing the green tea cream of your alternative.
“You can use a green tea lotion to tackle those cracked heels,” recommends Dr Kapoor.
Isn’t it easy? So, do do that feet dip and make your feet summer-ready.